I upgraded to the official tmo release .180 today. Although everything seems much faster, a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

zantopad no está en línea Stack level 3

Issues after upgrading to .180?

Advertisement

I upgraded to the official tmo release .180 today. Although everything seems much faster, a lot more free memory etc, I am having a problem. I feel like I have had this problem before and it must have a simple solution... But here goes... I can't seem to connect to data other than WAP stuff like the Tmobile browser. The Internet browser, Viigo, Facebook, etc anything that connects through BIS won't work. The browser just sits there saying Requesting forever, and nothing else can connect. I'm using the new epc.tmobile.com apn that came on the 8220, hasn't given me any problems before this upgrade... I have battery pulled twice, resent service books, played with wifi/mobile network settings to no avail... If my email is working I wouldn't know, because I haven't received any messages since the upgrade... Any ideas anybody? Any help would be much appreciated thanks

I assumed it was a service book/ registration issue, so I have re-registered and resent service books with no luck

Ok nevermind I checked my fiance's 8100 and its doing the same thing, must be a BIS outage... I have been reading the last few min. about a nationwide blackberry outage going on right now, it must have something to do with this.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    hows everything working out now?
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

Everythings good now! It was definitely an outage of some sort. Thanks for checkin up though!