For instance I like the zen theme and the dimension today but say I want ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Antmf no está en línea Stack level 1

Is there any way to edit the default themes?

Advertisement

For instance I like the zen theme and the dimension today but say I want to get rid of one or two of the icons and add the ones I use the most can this be done? Instead of having all of the message icons can I get rid of them except for the main? I tried everything and cant figure it out. My friend has the T-Mobile pearl and he has an option to organize in the options menu which allows him to change in and out icons as he sees fit for his the zen them can I do this for the AT&T pearl? Thanks for the help...

jgirly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Is there any way to edit the default themes?

if i'm not mistaken on your bb desktop you can hide the icons you don't like and rearrange icons and you see fit. just make sure that the top 5 icons is the icons you want showed.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    - j a n e l l
    Theirs more to life than cell phones...Theirs BLACKBERRY's

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

i know on a t-mobile phone using the zen theme you go to menu , organize icons, and then to hide an icon press the menu button on the icon that you want hidden and you'll have the option to hide.

using the today theme press menu and press menu again on the icon you want to move or hide and you'll have those options available to you, hope that helps

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Hi Antmf, welcome to pinstack. You can organize your apps to just show the icons you find the most convenient, as mentioned above.

Let us know if you need nay further help.