Results 1 to 9 of 9

is there a way to turn your java games compatible to work on your pearl? ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

  1. #1
    clos36's Avatar
    clos36 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    67

    is there a way to java to pearl?

    Advertisement



    is there a way to turn your java games compatible to work on your pearl?
    i know theres a program out there but i dont know whats the name if any one has used it help me..

    im new to the pearl also..do you guys recomend any cool applications for the pearl thanks

  2. #2
    peterbabiy's Avatar
    peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA
    Posts
    1,926

    Re: is there a way to java to pearl?

    Well about the java games I know u can donwload them and install but only through your BB browser. Using your pc only supports .alx

  3. #3
    clos36's Avatar
    clos36 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    67

    Re: is there a way to java to pearl?

    Quote Originally Posted by peterbabiy
    Well about the java games I know u can donwload them and install but only through your BB browser. Using your pc only supports .alx
    how do i install through the bb browser...do u have a website i can go to
    what if i have the games can i upload them online and then download them to my bb

    do u know where i can find alx files sorry if so many questions im lost

  4. #4
    peterbabiy's Avatar
    peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA
    Posts
    1,926

    Re: is there a way to java to pearl?

    Well there's alot of websites where u can find some cool games try www.mobile.blackberry.com (u do have to go there using your pearl) And about uploading games, well if you have an FTP address or your own hosting space and the games are JAR or JAVA it might just work actually. Im not sure but this is an interesting thought, give it a try.

    Another thing about .alx is that most games are .jar and it's really hard to find games with .alx unless they're some crappy.

    Hope this helps, let us know whats going on

  5. #5
    peterbabiy's Avatar
    peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA
    Posts
    1,926

    Re: is there a way to java to pearl?

    I'm sorry no "www" its just mobile.yahoo.com

  6. #6
    peterbabiy's Avatar
    peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA
    Posts
    1,926

    Re: is there a way to java to pearl?

    OMG what the heck is wrong with me, it's mobile.blackberry.com

    Im just talking here and writing at the same time, my bad

  7. #7
    clos36's Avatar
    clos36 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    67

    Re: is there a way to java to pearl?

    Quote Originally Posted by peterbabiy
    OMG what the heck is wrong with me, it's mobile.blackberry.com

    Im just talking here and writing at the same time, my bad
    thats ok lol thanks for writing back and helping me out
    i will try that
    i wonder if i could actually upload my own jar/jad games...if any one has tried it let me know

    also i got that nes emulator for the phone have u tried it before?
    some people say it runs slow

  8. #8
    peterbabiy's Avatar
    peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA
    Posts
    1,926

    Re: is there a way to java to pearl?

    Quote Originally Posted by clos36
    thats ok lol thanks for writing back and helping me out
    i will try that
    i wonder if i could actually upload my own jar/jad games...if any one has tried it let me know

    also i got that nes emulator for the phone have u tried it before?
    some people say it runs slow
    Hmm, never tried the emulator, but when u try uploading your own games, let us know how it goes. Im interested

  9. #9
    clos36's Avatar
    clos36 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    67

    Re: is there a way to java to pearl?

    Quote Originally Posted by peterbabiy
    Hmm, never tried the emulator, but when u try uploading your own games, let us know how it goes. Im interested
    ok i will thanks again

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •