Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I appreciate all the response! After considering all my options, including cost, I've made my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Advertisement

I appreciate all the response! After considering all my options, including cost, I've made my decision - the new Nokia 7510 Flip. I'm going to write up a review of this new phone, introduced January09, and post it in the Nokia forum here at the Stacks. I love BlackBerry, but Nok's got a couple of good things going!

ashapps no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Stone View Post
    I appreciate all the response! After considering all my options, including cost, I've made my decision - the new Nokia 7510 Flip. I'm going to write up a review of this new phone, introduced January09, and post it in the Nokia forum here at the Stacks. I love BlackBerry, but Nok's got a couple of good things going!
    Just curious... but why on EARTH did you choose that over the blackberry flip? You have made a humongous mistake, my friend. That doesn't even compare slightly. The only reason I can see you getting that instead is because you really don't care about phones and just need one for the heck of it. And if that's the case, why even show interest in a blackberry?

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    sitting quietly in the corner taking bets.......
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

curve247 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I am with Sirthinks
    "T-Dub"
    T- Mo: BB 9700, 8900, 8220
    Sprint: BB 8330, 8830, 8130, 8703, 7250

But there's a beautiful view of the end of the world from the pier.....

sdlucly no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yeah, I might be new (only got my BB back in May) but holy cow, dude, afterwards? There is nothing in the world that rocks like a BB. Really. Any other phone... it just doesn't compare. It can't even... it doesn't even comes close! *nods*

Oh. Well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123