I have this weird issue. I have a Pearl, but as late the tmobile data ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tdawg no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    241F06A2

Question Is my transmitter about to fail??

Advertisement

I have this weird issue. I have a Pearl, but as late the tmobile data issues have been bothering me. Well everytime I get off the phone, the phone loses signal then reestablishes the signal. I think thats strange, but after 10 mins the phone is steadily trying to get a Data connection. I can tell because of the tiny arrow just blinking in the corner. Well after a while of not getting a signal I will check for emails and the transmitters is set to OFF. So is my phone just giving up or maybe a software issue or a network issue.

Guess my phone is dying just in time for the Curve release
    BB8900 is mine!

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Re: Is my transmitter about to fail??

Have you tried a battery pull reset?
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

yea I've noticed that with this the 1.101 version. Not sure if it's a network thing or the software itself. Happens to me every once in a while.

PIN/ID
    241F06A2

Yea several times. This is the 3 time in the last 5 days

Quote Originally Posted by reddog187
    yea I've noticed that with this the 1.101 version. Not sure if it's a network thing or the software itself. Happens to me every once in a while.
    thats what I was thinking... Oh well. Guess I will wait for the new software upgrade for TMO
    Last edited by tdawg; 08-07-2007 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Automerged.
    BB8900 is mine!

PIN/ID
    241F06A2

Quote Originally Posted by reddog187
    thats what I was thinking... Oh well. Guess I will wait for the new software upgrade for TMO
    BB8900 is mine!

jpl572103 no está en línea Stack level 3

I have always had that where I live. The phone would switch to Cingular towers with no problem almost as if it was enjoying the power of the tower from Cing. I would say perhaps your coverage is not that great coming from Tmobie dick. Check out Tiger Direct . com and look up wireless extenders.
    This product will give you 5 full bars of Tmobile coverage in your immediate 500 square feet of whereever you choose to place it. Really.