Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You can checkout the site that jblackfish posted and go that way or wait till ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

SWord6736 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304049db

Advertisement

You can checkout the site that jblackfish posted and go that way or wait till your over there either way I would do some research to find the cheapest route there maybe a carrier over there that allows you to sign up month to month so that you will have better rates than prepaid.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Optical Toxin no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm only going to be there for 18 days.

edit: it seems he has edited his post, i don't see the link anymore.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    You can get pretty good rates through the Telestial.com site and use the pre-paid SIM if you're not going to use it much. All incoming calls are free if you can get your contacts to call you instead of calling them.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    304049db
    Yeah I am new to this site but from everything I've seen so far ill probably be an active member from here on out. There has not been a forum in the past where someone can admit they're wrong without an arguement started I really do commend you on that.

PIN/ID
    304049db
    Also you can try gosim they are a very good company to use as well its www.gosim.com I believe also you can get them at most Best Buys or on bestbuys website. We sell a good bit of them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12