Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I had a simular issue with my Blackberry which I have had for 6 mo.I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

zooman2012 no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb

Advertisement

I had a simular issue with my Blackberry which I have had for 6 mo.I was using the phone last night and it started to beep, which means that the battery is getting really low. This happens from time to time, so I put it on charge...like I always do. The next morning it was totally dead.

I took it to Radio Shack and we tried a new battery. It truned on and came to life, the new battery seemed fixed it, so I bought it. I am still not sure if it is actually charging correctly on thih the wall unit. So it may be a problem with the phone.

spudgunnerwryyy no está en línea Stack level 2
    That is actually a concern letting the battery drain too much, this is because li-ion battery's cannot be discharged below a certain level or else they are dangerous to charge. Circuitry in the battery does not let you charge a battery that has been discharged too much.

Rizzleman716 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21C680E5
    Well funny story is.. My battery was indeed dead, but when I got my replacemt phone it wasn't the battery it was the phone.. I'm confused, but I'm not worried abou it
    T-Mobile Pearl 8100>T-Mobile Curve 8320>T-Mobile Curve 8900>T-Mobile Bold 8900

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12