I was looking at some today themes, and though I like them (specially, the today ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

nomer no está en línea Stack level 2

Is it possible to change a today theme?

Advertisement

I was looking at some today themes, and though I like them (specially, the today plus theme) I would like to have the missed calls / phone section removed and have more messages or calendar items included in the screen. Is there a way to do this? Thanks.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Is it possible to change a today theme?

Quote Originally Posted by nomer
    I was looking at some today themes, and though I like them (specially, the today plus theme) I would like to have the missed calls / phone section removed and have more messages or calendar items included in the screen. Is there a way to do this? Thanks.
    No way to alter the three homes screen options, you can change the 5 icons at the bottom but not the default messages calander and call logs on the main screen. Only other option i would think owuld be to create your own theme though i have not seen a template for the today plus theme yet.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Use this thread to assist with downloading the proper tools to build a theme. http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...r_install.html

pearl-8100 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245ac9c6

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ive seen some that have the blackberry messenger and the browser icon on the today theme. But don't know how it works. Cause I was wonderin the samething
    Last edited by pearl-8100; 10-06-2007 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Automerged.

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

like eddie mentioned, you can create a today theme with the latest plazmic CDK. yes, you are free to select what apps you want on the today screen, and in what order. you cannot have them display extra subitems though, and the apps on the today screen are limited to the preloaded ones.