Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

also ... the MMS issue have you re-registering your device and/or resending your service books.. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180

Advertisement

also ... the MMS issue

have you re-registering your device and/or resending your service books.. i remember there was in issue/update with TMOBILE about two or three months ago.

read up on it here http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=71319
    "Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to know a little about everything." ~BLAISE PASCAL

DiamondD2506 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    *Ask*
    hey thanks mcm180-you may have just prepared me for a future problem!! Lol (hopefully not...)
    *CLASSY, not TRASHY*

Meh! no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me...
    MCM My memory card is a 4 gig. With reguard to the memory issues it says I have 6461390 bytes free..Is that 6mb? It says I have 54132736 bytes total. I really haven't installed that much "junk." I have installed Jive Talk, BBSmart Alarms Pro, MyAlarm from ihurtado(that doesn't work right), Viigo, GetItBack, CB Launcher, PS Launcher, and Weather Eye. Is that too many apps or is one of them the memory hog? hm.. Even when I turn it off and restart, or hard reset the memory free stays about the same. My call log hasn't deleted again since, but that still seems like very little free memory?

Thanks a lot guys!

Meh! no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me...
    Well I guess it doesn't matter much anymore.. My 8120 ate IT>..Went through a phase of being really hot, and not charging etc..No bueno. Then TMO wants to send me a refurb for a phone I just paid almost $400 for outright..I don't think so...heh

Meh!

Oh ya...a NEW one is on its way..LOL
    Last edited by Meh!; 07-15-2008 at 03:30 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12