i'm sorry in advance if this has been discussed or if it's a dumb question ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

umanben no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317f3afd

is anyone having this issue w/ s9 and 8130

Advertisement

i'm sorry in advance if this has been discussed or if it's a dumb question but here it goes:

i've had a motorola s9 for the better part of a month and while the sound is great the reception? seems to lack something. whenever i'm out walking my dogs, not even at a jog, the headset skips parts of the track like a cd skipping. i thought maybe it was the memory card in my pearl but whenever i'm static the tracks play perfectly. there hasn't been any abuse or water damage to the headset so it's not that, but i can't keep the darn thing from skipping while i've got my pearl in my chest pocket. is there anything that can be done or this just a problem with a2dp? any help would be appreciated

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Re: is anyone having this issue w/ s9 and 8130

Not really sure what the problem could be. Have you tried playing the tracks with any other headset just to make sure it isn't the tracks?

liable_damfly no está en línea Stack level 1

It's a problem with A2DP. Range isn't all that great, and it's worse when moving. I've seen the same issue with a few other headsets. Try and experiment to find where exactly the antenna is in the S9 and reposition the phone accordingly (maybe to the other side of your body).

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

Hi, i read youre having trouble with the S9. I cant really help you, but I do have a question if you would be so kind to answer. Im going to buy the S9, how is the sound quality and volume on it? The oem headset that came with the 8300 is great, but the dime size ear bud hurts my ears. Im sorry I cant help, but Id appreciate hearing what you think the quality of the music on them is. thanks

umanben no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317f3afd

The audio quality is great. Really just as good as the wired headset it jus drives me crazy when I've got my phone in a pocket less than 18 inches away from my head and the music skips. Its really just a question of if its the headset or the basic protocol of Bluetooth~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

McLuuvin no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hey everyone. I've had three S9 and they just totally suck!! The S9 have a great design but function isn't up to par. The best stereo bluetooth so far is the Sony DR-BT21G!! I jog with it while my phone is in my pocket and it has a 33ft.range. I leave the phone in my bag while I lift weights with no interruption whatsoever!! Its the best.. I've tried a lot of headsets and this one is the best so far!!! I recommend this highly!!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

Quote Originally Posted by McLuuvin View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hey everyone. I've had three S9 and they just totally suck!! The S9 have a great design but function isn't up to par. The best stereo bluetooth so far is the Sony DR-BT21G!! I jog with it while my phone is in my pocket and it has a 33ft.range. I leave the phone in my bag while I lift weights with no interruption whatsoever!! Its the best.. I've tried a lot of headsets and this one is the best so far!!! I recommend this highly!!
    Hey thanks for the heads up, I'll definately check out the Sony. You've pretty much convinced me to steer clear of the S9. thanks again

midwestguy007XX no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31861B1D

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have the bb8830e, I have the 8703e with 2 diffrent bluetooth headsets, and the connection always drops/reconnects. I never had this problem with my motorazr.I'm not sure whether its a bb handest thing or not, as both these are pretty good bluetooth devices.