Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My first one was fine. I exchanged it for the curve. After having the curve ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Advertisement

My first one was fine. I exchanged it for the curve. After having the curve for a week, I decided that the pearl 8120 was a better value at the time, so I sent it back for another new pearl. My second 8120 was fine too, but I messed up the trackball housing. So now I am on my third 8120. It seems to be running fine and I love it so far. I am having one problem that I might make a post about.

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Quote Originally Posted by icaro2000 View Post
    I am having one problem that I might make a post about.

The problem I was having was that I could not connect to the internet via the edge network, although I was able to with wifi.

I just figured out how to get back onto the edge network via the mobile cell connection.
    I went into Options > Advanced Options > Cell Broadcast > and then I turned Cell Broadcasting Service to On. (it was set to Off for some reason).
    After that, I was able to connect to the internet either through my wifi connection or my mobile network connection.

This phone works great so far!

Edit:
    that didn't work after all!
    I dont know why I cannot connect via the mobile cell network.
    Last edited by icaro2000; 05-27-2008 at 03:32 PM.

megan23247 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I just got my 8120 two days ago and I switched from a 8100 and I definitely hear the static or whatever it is in my new phone. And I to have T mobile. Weird I wonder what it is? Its not annoying enough to take it back or anything but it does suck. Lol ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ashain_boy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    this is funny ... cause almost every UMA call i make or receive comes out static-ish

why?

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    In regards to the static. You may want to get a new sim card. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12