Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I,ve had my new blackberry 8120 for like 6 days now, and on every call ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

witherspoon001 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Is anyone experiencing static calls?

Advertisement

I,ve had my new blackberry 8120 for like 6 days now, and on every call it sounds like im on a cordelss phone. Is anyone else having this problem with this phone?

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    It may help others if you post your carrier information as well as it may not be a BB issue as much as a carrier problem.

Welcome to the "Stacks"...
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    I havent noticed anything like that, but I am using a Curve.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

witherspoon001 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yeah your right. Im on the t-mobile network.

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    I've had people tell me I sound fuzzy when I'm on wifi, but it's not all the time. The only time I ever experience problems on my end is when I talk to one particular person with a nextel and it happens rarely. just a bad connection sometimes, when I call back, it's usually perfect.
    I'm on TMO with 8320.

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    I've noticed subtle static noise on the few calls that I made since I got the phone yesterday afternoon. It doesn't bother that much, but it's not perfect. I am going to be testing it out for the next two weeks, so we will see. If it is a defect I will, of course, exchange it for a new one.

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    i never have hm call 611 see if its ur area
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

mcg2u2 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ?????
    I'm on TMO and it happens to me here in Houston, Tx. @ least twice a day. Also everyone I know with a TMO phone & BB says its happenning to them as well ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

VETT98 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    friends
    it seems too be a T-MOBILE issue,because i have att and sprint crystal clear.
    Mike

PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    I just made a call to a friend and I could hear horrible static durring the ring and when his voice mail answered.

I made another call to a different friend right after the first call, and it was crystal clear. I think it has something to do with the signal or the carrier, and not so much my phone.

I also noticed earlier today, that could here static over a uma call I made over the wifi, but when I switched it to the edge network, or gms, it sounded clear.

chengka no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have experienced the same random static on TMO here in CO. I chose TMO over my old Verizon for UMA access while working from home. If this is TMO/BB quality, I hope AT&T or Verizon institute some sort of home cell technology, soon.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    So far I haven't had any trouble with mines. If you keep having issues you should take it back and swap it out for another one. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

danny.boi no está en línea Stack level 1
    I ordered the 8120 the first day they became available for sale from T-Mobile. I too was experiencing crackly voice quality using the GSM network. It was hard to tell if it was T-Mobile's network or just the earpiece. (Very bassy and harsh)

I called T-Mobile to complain and they swapped out my 8120 for another one. The new one doesn't have the same problem so as for now, I am convinced it was the handset.

PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    I'm on my third 8120. I noticed some static on certain calls with my first 8120. Now, on my newest 8120, I have no static whatsoever.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    That doesn't sound good. I'm on my first 8120 and have had no service since yesterday afternoon, over 18 hours ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast