Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Indeed. I was also impressed. Grammar and spelling needs a bit of work, but overall ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

alwaysbelieve1 no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Indeed. I was also impressed. Grammar and spelling needs a bit of work, but overall he/she did a very, very good job for being 14.

absolved no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: iPhone Vs. Pearl (Update)

I liked the review, but I would like to know more about the battery life compared to other phones. That's a big deal for me.

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Battery life is a lot better on the BB, in my experience. Both don't last me a full day with extensive use but the BB does last a little longer.

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysbelieve1 View Post
    Indeed. I was also impressed. Grammar and spelling needs a bit of work, but overall he/she did a very, very good job for being 14.
    C'mon guys this is a comparison thread, not a thread about the OP's age. Let's stay ON topic, please.

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by Ominx View Post
    Maybe he was rewarded for being a smart intellectual kid. I was very impressed after reading his write-up to find out he was only 14.
    She*

Quote Originally Posted by absolved View Post
    I liked the review, but I would like to know more about the battery life compared to other phones. That's a big deal for me.
    The battery life is actually pretty good if you turn the brightness to 50% and don't have wi-fi and blue tooth on constantly. It usually lasts me a day, which is how long the pearl would last.

~via SUPA BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Got Pearl?- So which phone do you use more? And when are ya getting a Curve

Quote Originally Posted by dasupaman23 View Post
    ~via SUPA BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Got Pearl?- So which phone do you use more? And when are ya getting a Curve
    Well the pearl has been disconnected and the iphone is now the only phone on the line. I actually did look at the curve but I just didn't really like some of the things about it.

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5

I like the review! I had the chance to play around with the iphone a little while,and some of the features are great! But like many said, is all about preference! Blackberry were meant for business use, as were apple products are more media oriented, so really no comparision on the business side, but if you want to talk media, then of course apple will win.

Got pearl, good job on the review!

Age is nothing but a number!! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by SeRViiCiiO View Post
    I like the review! I had the chance to play around with the iphone a little while,and some of the features are great! But like many said, is all about preference! Blackberry were meant for business use, as were apple products are more media oriented, so really no comparision on the business side, but if you want to talk media, then of course apple will win.

Got pearl, good job on the review!

Age is nothing but a number!! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I agree with you 100%

londonmandan no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Quote Originally Posted by N8DBB View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    To each his own. If a parent wants to buy their kid an iphone, a BlackBerry™, a treo, who cares? If they can afford it and that is what they want to get, then more power to them. If you are going to use that argument, then you can just say why would any 14 year old need a cell phone anyways? Some get them for gifts, some save up their allowance money and buy the phone, some yes are probably spoiled. But what does it matter? Look at any report about the sales of cell phones and you will see that everyone within 5 years will have a cell phone. Hell, parents are getting their 10 year olds cell phones. And now especially since the more consumer based blackberrys and smartphones are coming out, people both old and young see how they are the ultimate communication tool now a days. So who cares if someone is 14 or 41? Does it matter that much? They're going to have a phone regarless, no?
    I was just asking a simple question mate lol

Antihero no está en línea Stack level 1

How do the speakerphone and ringtones sound compared to the pearl? How is vibrate compared to the pearl?

Thingus995 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23FA8180

i must say that this comparo is quite nice, i have used the iphone extensively (a good friend of mine owns one) and i own a pearl... im an apple fanboy and i absolutely minimize my windows encounters (basically to fiddle with my pearl) however, both phones have their merits and their areas of opportunity... and this, is where i say "to each his own" and i am not going to pick sides and say one is better than the other... all in all though, a nice review

armus no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31833E7E

ok you were going good until you revealed somethign very telling about yourself, you're 14. You should have put that at the top because your opinions do not reflect the needs of folks that are say, 35 year old executives. I appreciate you're attempt to clarify the phones and based on your post I think the iphone is great for bells and whistles that appeal to kids. I find my Pearl to be what I need but should I want to get a miniature gameboy for a phone, I'll look up the iphone.

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

Little of the subject,l
    The blackberry is a amazing device by itself but with the software out for an IT guys there is so much you can do. With my PC I can control all the blackberries at work.If I want I can make it so no cameras will work or i can disable txt i mean i can make it so your bb wont connect to the computer, there is so much more to these phones than just a camera and a phone

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast