Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by cherrichiodo So don't buy them. That's not what this thread was about ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tj2311111 Guest

Re: iphone theme

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    So don't buy them. That's not what this thread was about btw...

I dont buy them.

BTW it is related to this thread, what I said. The Iphone themes are being sold from some, and I was commenting on themes being sold. Especially the Iphone one with controversy on it. The OP was wondering where the free Iphone themes went. I didnt know your not allowed to express your opinion on here. I helped him find a free Iphone theme (later removed for some BS) and just explained my opinion on the sold themes. It wasnt off topic at all imo, look in other threads and youll see more off topic discussions.

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

Quote Originally Posted by teamjordan23
    I dont buy them.

BTW it is related to this thread, what I said. The Iphone themes are being sold from some, and I was commenting on themes being sold. Especially the Iphone one with controversy on it. The OP was wondering where the free Iphone themes went. I didnt know your not allowed to express your opinion on here. I helped him find a free Iphone theme (later removed for some BS) and just explained my opinion on the sold themes. It wasnt off topic at all imo, look in other threads and youll see more off topic discussions.
    Settle...
    Black G1 w/Root
    JesusFreke's Moddified RC30 v1.3
    Auto-rotate Enabled
    Auto-rotate Browser Enabled
    Manup's Blue Star 5 Theme

peterthill no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    281860C8
    Quote Originally Posted by NerdWeez
    Wouldn't it be illegal to make money off the iPhone theme? If any part of the icons are identical to anything Apple has a copyright on then it should be illegal to charge for it, and I had the theme before upgrading my OS so I am pretty sure there were some icons that were really copyrighted by Apple.
    Perhaps Apple will sell the theme for themself

Peter

rainydayz no está en línea Stack level 3

I don't see what the big deal is. I just downloaded the iphone theme for free yesterday.
    It is whatever I say it is...

rainydayz no está en línea Stack level 3

It is whatever I say it is...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123