okay so in a month it will be time for me to upgrade. I am ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

lanestith no está en línea Stack level 2

iphone or blackberry?

Advertisement

okay so in a month it will be time for me to upgrade. I am with AT&T and have had my pearl for 2 years so i have started looking for a new phone. Im not really feeling the bold so im looking more at the iphone. the problem is that i dont know if i want to leave the blackberry community. Does anyone know of any cool bbs that are coming out. i know about the thunder but that is going to be for verizon only.

should i just go with the iphone? please let me know

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Not really feeling the Bold????? Hmmm...that's what I'm getting when it comes out!

But for each their own I guess..

Uh, the Bold is pretty much the only phone with a "release" date that is soon to drop for AT&T, I don't know of any other..The only problem with the iPhone is that it's not a blackberry (lol)..j/k. Well the monthly fee is ridiculous, a coworker of mine has one, and spends nearly $40 more a month than I do...that's insane!!

But other than the Bold, I really don't know!

rendon no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24354f43
    Don't get the iphone you will hate one of my friends has it and I have played with it the only thing I like bout it is that it is touch screen other than that iphone has nothin on blackberry and why not the bold its gonna be dope super everything in my eyes that will make apple never wanna compete with RIM ever again trust me!!! But the iphone does have tab browsing ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

r1ch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    I have both curve and iPhizzle. iPhone is cool but it doesn't handle my day to day task. iPhone is more like my play thing.

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    If you have to ask....you really don't want an iphone. Your subconscience is telling you the right answer but your eyes are wandering......

gatechfireblade no está en línea Stack level 3
    If you do a lot of email and messaging, then you will hate the iPhone. I had one for a while and it was awesome as a multimedia phone, but I didn't need a multimedia phone. I needed a phone I could be somewhat productive on. I used the features of the iPhone purely because they were there. I ended up coming back to the blackberry because it had a usefullness that the iPhone could not have.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Nothing beats a Blackberry for ease of operation-NOTHING!!!

r1ch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    Nothing beats a Blackberry for ease of operation-NOTHING!!!
    That's one of the smartest comments made so far in this thread.

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Blackberry. No contest.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Blackberry

/thread

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Well this is a blackberry forum.. So probably everyone in here is a BB addict.. And thus we all choose blackberries over anything. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rmerck no está en línea Device Pro
    Do you want a phone where you are going to pay an additional service to push e-mails for you ON TOP of your data services you are paying for? No? Then BlackBerry.

Do you like the ability to connect BlueTooth headsets, exchange media via BlueTooth to another BlackBerry/Computer/Media Center/Other Phone? Yes? Then BlackBerry.

Do you value device security and encryption protocols? Yes? Then BlackBerry

Do you like being able to install any app you choose on your BlackBerry without having to "Jail Break" it, and void your manufacturer warranty? Yes? Then BlackBerry.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."
    Jesus, Luke 22:36

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
    Gen. John Pershing, U.S. Army