Hey all. I'm wondering if anyone knows if the "one touch" buttons and the mic ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ong-gia no está en línea Stack level 2

iPhone accessories for the BB 8130?

Advertisement

Hey all. I'm wondering if anyone knows if the "one touch" buttons and the mic and volume on this headset will work for the pearl as well as the iphone. I seem to remember there being a headset that did work for both, but I'm not sure if it is universal.

If not, is there an item like this that allows you to use your own headphones but still have the phone functions for BB?

Thanks

Eli

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: iPhone accessories for the BB 8130?

Try looking at v-moda.com
    I started a post all about headphones check it out: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=57290
    ~Lauren

whoops! I forgot to include the link to the set I was talking about:

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=862

What I like about these is you can use the hands-free calling aspects but use whatever phones you want with them. I already have a pair of buds that I like, and I may want to upgrade later, but I would be using them at work, (I'm a carpenter, lots of dust) so this way I wouldn't have to use my best set on the jobsite.

I looked at the vibe-duo, they seemed pretty good, but kinda pricey for my needs. They do, however, claim compatibility with the iPhone and the BB for hands free (although I am only seeing them listed as compatible with BB in the pinstack and crackberry stores) so this is what makes me think the seidos might work for BB as well.

What did you end up buying BTW, Lauren?

Eli

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

It's a gift for my boyfriend and I ended up with the Full Metal Jacket Buds from Skull Candy. I'm giving them to him today.
    ~Lauren

cool. report back on how he likes em. I was looking at those too. BTW I Wrote to seido and they are compatible with bb if they work for iPhone.