Hello everyone! just wanna say that this phone is REALLY awsome! At first , i ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Malvin no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    240229B1

INtro

Advertisement

Hello everyone! just wanna say that this phone is REALLY awsome! At first , i admit, I was skeptical of this unit. you see I was always a Nokia user and being a Nokia user, the format of their phone is easy to use. But since my girlfriend bout one yesterday, she asked me to replace my phone ,which was a MOtorola, btw.I only had my Motorola for a year. when i bought it, WOW! its really a moneys worth. i Bought a Blackberry 8100 pearl just like hers, but mine is black and sliver combo.i was up all night tryinh to learn it and as i slowly understand how to use it, i become more facinated with it! i mean, this phone has a lot to offer! and now, i find out that you guys exist! I was converted! A heathen who found a calling! IF you could say that.

I'm still figuring out how to deal with the keypad when typing a SMS, but eventually i will get the hang if it. i just hope you guys will stick around long enough to help me with some questions and for guidance.I still am an appretince after all. ( PLs guide me, O Master)

I may still be a fan of nokia, perhaps also of the Motorola, BUT, Blackberry has my full and undivided attention now.

I just hope my GF wont be jealous since she has a competition for attention.lol.

More power to you guys. just wanna share whats on my mind..

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: INtro

Thanks Malvin and welcome to the stacks...I know I'll be here for a while since in my opinion I can't see anything that can compete with my pearl in terms of size, functionality, and looks. cya around

Malvin no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    240229B1

Re: INtro

I know. back when i was in the Phils. the craze was, and i still think it is, is that when people talk of cel phones, Nokia comes to mind. I admit, they have a wide range of selection that caters for different kinds of people and personality. drawback is, the more HI-tech, the more expensive it becomes AND Nokia releases new models like, twice a month i think! so, if you buy a brand new one, chance are in six months time, there will be a newer model..it happened to me more than once.. . Of course, PDA phone are a hit there but, like i said, more hi-tech, more expensive.

With blackberry, its like i bought 3 CPs for the price of one in terms of style, functionality and of course, the price....

i would definitely stick around here and keep myself updated with the newest tips on how to fully use my Pearl....hi hi hi