Hey guys. Just the other day, I purchased a bluetooth adapter for my Blackberry Pearl, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

drndrw no está en línea Stack level 1

Internet on 8100 via Bluetooth

Advertisement

Hey guys. Just the other day, I purchased a bluetooth adapter for my Blackberry Pearl, and my other phones. I saw an option to allow the devices to connect to the internet through the adapter, so I was wondering if it would be possible to do this with my phone. Does anyone know if it is? Thank you!

mrkubix no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yes it's surley possible. I use my pearl as a bluetooth modem from time to time....

Well I was talking about the other way around. By that, I mean using my internet modem on my computer to access the internet and other web services on my Blackberry, when in range of my computer.

Lfarmer no está en línea Stack level 2
    I doubt that is possible. The BB would have to connect as a networked device to your pc. I have a blue tooth usb adapter it only take the place of serial devices(com ports). If someone else has any ideas I would like to hear them.

Oh yes, and what are COM ports? I can unlock them. If I unlocked 80, could I access the internet?