Hello stackers, I'm back yet again with another question. A fellow colleague of mine just ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

StatikBB no está en línea Stack level 2

Internet Email Setup

Advertisement

Hello stackers, I'm back yet again with another question. A fellow colleague of mine just got her Pearl and when we try to set up the internet email (yahoo) it sends us to the screen to select the time zone. After that, when the browser tries to load the next screen it says "We apologize, there was an error trying to access the service." She has the unlimited BB plan on her account, and let me walk you through the troubleshooting that I have done.

1. Check to make sure that the browser will load other internet pages. (loaded google and espn fine)
    2. Checked the Host Routing Table and made sure that the one in bold was selected and re-sent the registry message
    3. A good old fashioned hard reset

Any ideas of what i should try next?

Thanks in advance,
    StatikBB
    -Statik-
    T-Mobile RSR
    8100 Pearl

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Internet Email Setup

and you tried to set this up in her BIS account?

i've heard that some have issues with yahoo if it isn't a premium account...maybe that's it...

StatikBB no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Internet Email Setup

yeah i have tried to set it up through the BIS.. I have mine and my gfs setup (yahoo) and they work very well.. I have thought about a master reset.. just dont know if thats what i want to do.. would like to try anything else that i can before i do the master reset
    -Statik-
    T-Mobile RSR
    8100 Pearl