My mobile ‘phone account is with U.K. Orange on a pay-monthly basis. I recently bought ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

JulianCBrown no está en línea Stack level 1

Internet/Email On My Blackberry Pearl 8100.

Advertisement

My mobile ‘phone account is with U.K. Orange on a pay-monthly basis. I recently bought a U.K. Vodafone-locked Blackberry Pearl 8100 from eBay. I got it unlocked successfully and inserted my Orange SIM card in it.

Everything works EXCEPT that I have no internet or email access whereas I did before on my old Orange Treo 600. I don’t even have a browser icon on the “desktop”. I tried to send an email from “Messages” but all I got was “No message services configured”.

Is there any way I can access the internet/email easily with my new Blackberry?

My home computer is an Apple Intel 24” iMac and I have PocketMac for Blackberry.
    Last edited by JulianCBrown; 03-20-2007 at 02:17 PM.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Internet/Email On My Blackberry Pearl 8100.

Julian, you need a blackberry data plan in order to send/receive email and browse the internet. Does Orange offer this service for pay-as-you-go service? You may want to check with them (or another UK stacker will be along to shed some more light on this issue with Orange).

Good luck.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b