Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This happens on my tmo curve all the time and has since day one. Always ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

fCastle no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

This happens on my tmo curve all the time and has since day one. Always craps out when tethered to my laptop. It is certainly not the bb's but tmo's refusal to make the necessary network upgrades to accomodate the growing number of data plan customers.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5

Smile ...

Quote Originally Posted by fCastle View Post
    This happens on my tmo curve all the time and has since day one. Always craps out when tethered to my laptop. It is certainly not the bb's but tmo's refusal to make the necessary network upgrades to accomodate the growing number of data plan customers.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Like I said before, Y'all need to get up off my internet so I can have some :P

MINE! MINE! ALL MINE!!

(I am not addicted)
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

fieryknight no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2425F228
    I know a way that would keep your connection constant but i dont think i should reveal it just yet..If i tell, too many people will find out, then it will be useless. So i just wanted to say that..

walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by fieryknight View Post
    I know a way that would keep your connection constant but i dont think i should reveal it just yet..If i tell, too many people will find out, then it will be useless. So i just wanted to say that..
    Please post or PM me. thanks.

Its not nice to mention it if you aren't going to tell.

That is like me saying I know where you can get a program to make your blackberry morph into a sword slinging ninja robot, oh, but I can't tell you how.

fieryknight no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2425F228
    I only posted it to get u thinking on ways to keep the connection open like it did....The reason i wont tell is because if too many people find out..it will soon be useless, because they the Carriers will find a way to stop it.

I only posted it to get u thinking on ways to keep the connection open like it did....The reason i wont tell is because if too many people find out..it will soon be useless, because they the Carriers will find a way to stop it.

Not a big deal. Enjoy your connection while it lasts. I am not that technical when it comes to some things. I will make do with what I have. Pulling the battery once or twice a day is annoying, but not near as bad as it can get.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12