Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I use my internet a lot for message boards. It will randomly stop loading them ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5

Internet connection randomly stops working.

Advertisement

I use my internet a lot for message boards. It will randomly stop loading them up. It will just sit there and request and tell me there is a connection error. It starts working again after I turn it off and take the battery out to reset it. But that gets annoying.

This always happen?

I am new and my name is Tim. Thanks for any help.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    Not normally. I often surf on my bb without any issues.

Could your signal be weak from the service provider? Maybe the provider is having issues?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

danger872 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2401D9F3
    If You Have Tmobile....your Right.....my Internet Been Buggin For A Week Now

Been doing it for a few months.

Just started doing it a few months ago. I do have tmobile, but between work and home I have 4 to 5 bars. Signal shouldn't be a problem. Tmobile says there is no issues in the area.

When I do the diagnostics before the internet connection is lost everything is normal. Afterward it will still show an ip address, but no on icmp ping, blackberry registration, connected to blackberry, blackberry pin-pin and not connected to my email.

Blackberry 8100. application version 4.2.1.107 and platform version 2.3.0.83

danger872 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2401D9F3
    well i am running a beta on the 4.5......guess the blackberry team are working on some upgrades

Cannot connect to computer.

I have a very old computer, my good one crapped out. I have no connection between my blackberry and computer Unless there is a way to upgrade the OS OTA, I can't get a new one yet. I don't need a new one though, this one works fine for me.

madetosink no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC9D3F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~mines doing the same thing...has been for over a week...I figured it was a 4.5 os bug...but maybe it isn't

cypher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    876-5309
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ my old 8800 does that all the time. I use message boards and forums heavily. I also search for car pics and info through my bb browser.

After about 5mins to an hour of use, the internet connection would crap out. I call tmo with no luck. After a few calls, they sent me a replacement. The replacement does the samething, but not as frequent.

Maybe its a daily data limit? But a battery pull fixes it.

Yes.

A battery pull does it for me too, but the phone takes a few minutes to start back up. This is not good for my 15 minute breaks at work. I was just wondering if it was just me, seems it isn't. It does bug me when I don't get my email in my messagebox and log in to Yahoo! Go and see some I didn't get.

Not a very big deal, just frustrating sometimes.

fieryknight no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2425F228
    I called T-mobile about that propblem several times and the customer service person i spoke with said, it was due to too many users connected to the internet...and they need to expand their network..something like that..

Ok, thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by fieryknight View Post
    I called T-mobile about that propblem several times and the customer service person i spoke with said, it was due to too many users connected to the internet...and they need to expand their network..something like that..
    I am now going to announce that everyone needs to stop using the internet so that my internet is fast and works all the time :P

Like stopping is an option Tmobile is usually slow when it comes to upgrading the systems, but they do get around it everntually.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

Timo529 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Mine does the same thing and I'm on at&t I usually do a battery pull to correct the issue I've contacted tech support many times and have switched out my sim card got a new pearl reloaded the os just about everything I can think of same results if anyone finds a fix let me know~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4
    A battery pull usually does the trick. Very annoying and frustrating bug. It may not happen for days or a week, then will happen twice in one day. This seems to be just a Pearl thing.

Quote Originally Posted by neondeception View Post
    A battery pull does it for me too, but the phone takes a few minutes to start back up. This is not good for my 15 minute breaks at work. I was just wondering if it was just me, seems it isn't. It does bug me when I don't get my email in my messagebox and log in to Yahoo! Go and see some I didn't get.

Not a very big deal, just frustrating sometimes.
    Last edited by walds11; 04-29-2008 at 06:12 AM.

I spend alot of time on my internet. A LOT of time. This happens to me about twice a day. Not a very big deal.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4
    It can be annoying at times. What is causing the issue? It's ridiculous to have to pull the battery multiple times in one day or once a day for that matter..

Quote Originally Posted by neondeception View Post
    I spend alot of time on my internet. A LOT of time. This happens to me about twice a day. Not a very big deal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast