:d hi guys ,, just wondering how you increase the internal memory on the 8110 ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Archangel1066 no está en línea Stack level 2

internal memory ,how to increase it

Advertisement

:d hi guys ,, just wondering how you increase the internal memory on the 8110 ,, so that i dont have to keep cleaning all the logs and such ? can you allocate more memeory some way ???

mendez777 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    219D98AA
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel1066 View Post
    :d hi guys ,, just wondering how you increase the internal memory on the 8110 ,, so that i dont have to keep cleaning all the logs and such ? can you allocate more memeory some way ???
    You can use Maxmem app for blackberry to deleting VAD and other services you don't use.

After this delete apps and themes you don't use and keep clean your call logs, messages, browser cache.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Archangel1066
    watch removing the themes k cause if u remove even one of the default things and go to install one that someone made it may not work, i would just remove the VAD if u dont use it, also just try and put all your stuff on a memcard pictures/ringtones and so on and also dont have alot of apps that u dont use still on your blackberry

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    ^^^what they said. you can't allocate more internal memory...maxmem is cool but be careful. don't remove any preloaded themes...you can safely remove VAD and preloaded backgrounds. also remove any unused apps and themes that you don't use often. if you use an app or theme every once in a while and it can be downloaded OTA just bookmark the links and download it whenever you need to use it.not ideal but it will save you some memory.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Archangel, depending on your experience and desires, this thread also details some instructions. As it says proceed @ your own risk.

Hope this helps . . .

thbassman
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Archangel1066 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks guys ,, i will give it a go