"You have been signed out of instant messaging due to insufficient funds. Please refill your ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

BLUEHEFNER no está en línea Stack level 3

insufficient funds error message

Advertisement

"You have been signed out of instant messaging due to insufficient funds. Please refill your account and try again."This error message has occurred each time I log onto Yahoo IM and my account is paid in full. I've spoken with tech support and flex pay and have had service books resent but the issue remains.
    http://www.acjphotography.com
    "POWERFUL PEOPLE IMPRESS AND INTIMIDATE BY SAYING LESS..."

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    What account? Do you have your BB set up on a Pay as you go plan?
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Yes its on Flex Pay but my bill is paid in full and I even added another $50 to my Flex Account just to make sure so that's not the issue as per tech support...it doesn't happen every time but often enough that its become annoying.

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    Hi Blue, that is strange, Have you turned the phone off and on? Reregistering with the NW may make a differance. Or pull the battery, This will reset the most memory on the phone ( If you haven't done it in awhile this is a good Idea) The main thing is to re-register with TMOs NW and see if it changes the message.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

Quote Originally Posted by pda.teck View Post
    Hi Blue, that is strange, Have you turned the phone off and on? Reregistering with the NW may make a differance. Or pull the battery, This will reset the most memory on the phone ( If you haven't done it in awhile this is a good Idea) The main thing is to re-register with TMOs NW and see if it changes the message.
    Hey Teck,I've done soft and hard resets and I re-registered when I first experienced the issue all to no avail. But I can try it again to see if the problem goes away

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~*update* As of today the problem persists...and not on a consistent basis but still enough to cause ample irritation.