Hey peeps, getting pretty frustrated trying to install my new software update. Im in Canada, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

provizion no está en línea Stack level 1

installing 4.3 on my pearl (MAC OSX)

Advertisement

Hey peeps, getting pretty frustrated trying to install my new software update. Im in Canada, and on the telus mobility network and have downloaded the corresponding update that goes along with it. but i can't install the update to my phone because its an .exe file and macs dont handle that tag........ any suggestions, and because of this the iPhone theme wont work

ptrhang no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm sorry but there is no way to do any desktop manager stuff on a Mac. I have the same problem as I only have a Mac. Installing updates will only work on a pc. The only thing for Mac is pocketmac. That only backs up the stuff you have on your blackberry.

provizion no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ptrhang View Post
    I'm sorry but there is no way to do any desktop manager stuff on a Mac. I have the same problem as I only have a Mac. Installing updates will only work on a pc. The only thing for Mac is pocketmac. That only backs up the stuff you have on your blackberry.
    ugh...... i want that update installed so i can use the iphone theme..... would it work if i used a friends PC?

ptrhang no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yes the update should work on a pc with the desktop manager.