Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

First time poster, long time reader here. I have a Pearl 8100 and I'm so ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

simonintx no está en línea Stack level 2

Motorola S9 Streams Music and Keeps Skipping

Advertisement

First time poster, long time reader here. I have a Pearl 8100 and I'm so frustrated because I've been waiting for the 4.5 OS to come out for months so I can finally listen to music on my Motorola S9 BT headset. It pairs fine with my BB but the music is constantly skipping like a cheap CD player. It's very sensitive. Has anyone encountered and fixed this problem? Thanks.

alwaysbelieve1 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by luislyricz View Post
    [FONT=Verdana]Went from first beta 4.5.10 to 4.5.37 by far this is worse [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]1. The camera is tined blue when taking pics inside and outside its useless[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]2. When receiving an mms phone turns off [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]3. Phone turns off and on by itself with out doing anything I.E. opening media [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]So yeah im going back to the 4.5.10 Beta for the 8100 far less problems and camera works fine and never had problem with out it turning off and on [/FONT]
    .42 is the absolute best and the ONLY problem I have is with the camera- which I don't really use that much.
    This version is the fastest and smoothest.
    Bob Garon II, Kettlebell Coach

Fitness Has Nothing To Do With Looking Good.
    BobGaronTraining.com

Follow Me At:
    Twitter
    Facebook

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    I made the jump over the weekend- im upgrading to the 8120 so said what the heck, lets play with the old bb, i got the .37 but found it too buggy! the browser was not working, media made the phone restart, too buggy for me- didnt downgrade tho! went and got the .42!! and that one is a little bit more stable, so far my phone has only restart twice in a little over 15 hours! the .37 restarted almost 10 times in a matter on 12 hours!
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

javijavi no está en línea Stack level 3
    strange, I wonder why some users have so much trouble while others have none at all. My BB has been absolutely fine with .37. Not a single crash/reboot, and all my 3rd party apps work (didnt have many to begin with).

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Remove the memory card and set your browser to view as a column with scroll. Don't use the cursor view because it has some glitches. That should fix your problem.

Haider no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have two Pearls...one is a Vodafone and the other is a TMo model. Well, I took the plunge and updated the Vodafone Pearl first and it worked so well that I felt I had gotten a new phone. So I decided to update the TMo phone too....lol. That was a big mistake. It's buggy, keeps on turning on and off constantly and was just consuming the battery at a fast and furious rate. The Vodafone has been tremendous though and it feels like I have gotten a new Curve instead of just upgrading my lil ole Pearl. Go figure....the TMo phone has now gone into an endless loop. I guess I'll download 107 tomorrow and downgrade to it on the TMo phone....
    If anyone has any suggestions I'd be glad to hear them....

I really like the 'L' theme....I wonder if I can copy the BlackberryXML file, with all the themes in it, to 107. I think it should work and I'll get to retain the new themes then.

ConstantineXVI no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244EB7DA
    Quote Originally Posted by Haider View Post
    I really like the 'L' theme....I wonder if I can copy the BlackberryXML file, with all the themes in it, to 107. I think it should work and I'll get to retain the new themes then.
    I think the L theme relies on new stuffs in the theme engine, and therefore probably won't work on 4.2.

Rats....oh well, the TMo cell has stabilized overnight so I'm going to give it another try. I have downloaded 107 though and at the next sign of any instabilty I'll downgrade. I'll keep you guys posted!

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysbelieve1 View Post
    Youtube has worked with all the beta 4.5's I have used. I'm currently on .42 version and it still works fine. This seems to be the most stable of all and .37 is the worst after .10.
    Come on people- how often are you ACTUALLY using Youtube???

Furthermore my camera is now not functioning properly as it lets in way to much light to take a good picture. I have tested this on 2 different blackberries.

Lastly- HTML email works perfectly with 4.5 if you have Empower Viewer. Just an FYI.

> Come on people- how often are you ACTUALLY using Youtube???

Ha!

Thanks for the information

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Everything works perfectly for me. Just give it time. The OS seems to fix the problems itself over time. :/

Hellsblaze76 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have a TMO pearl and i upgraded a few days ago to 4.5 and it was acting all buggy but i let it sit for like 2 hours without touching it and now it works fine. The only bad part is that it will restart everytime i take it off of a USB cord. Does anybody else have his problem?

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellsblaze76 View Post
    I have a TMO pearl and i upgraded a few days ago to 4.5 and it was acting all buggy but i let it sit for like 2 hours without touching it and now it works fine. The only bad part is that it will restart everytime i take it off of a USB cord. Does anybody else have his problem?
    Those are just some of the characteristics of the 4.5 OS. I don't know which version you have but if you're using a MicroSD card, you need to back up ALL of your files to the desktop and format your card. Put the files back on your card and it should work fine after that

ernsalas no está en línea Stack level 3
    I am on tmo and upgraded and then downgraded rather quickly, 4.5 just to unstable and messed up the camera

kevwarn no está en línea Stack level 1

my curve crash

my phone crash after loading a theme with 4.5 help on how to reload OS

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast