Just downloaded the latest version of InfoSpace Find It, and love the interface! VERY nice ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Shel no está en línea Stack level 3

InfoSpace Find It or Beyond 411?

Advertisement

Just downloaded the latest version of InfoSpace Find It, and love the interface! VERY nice looking app.

I also have Beyond 411, so, I'm wondering what you people think of these two apps?

Any advantage of one over the other? Would you keep both? (I'm running out of room on my Pearl, wish you could store apps. on the miniSD cards....

Anyone?

Thanks for any/all feedback

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Re: InfoSpace Find It or Beyond 411?

I love my Berry 411. Very useful. Just got back from a 3 day conference for work, it was extremely useful to me. Went to dinner with some associates attending the conference. Plugged in the hotel's address and searched for restaurants around us, gave us several names to choose from. I keep meaning to get Infospace and try it out, I hear good stuff about it, too.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

jason8888 no está en línea Stack level 3

I keep both. I usually use Berry 411, but I jump over to InfoSpace if Berry 411 doesn't give me the results I'm looking for. If I had to choose, I'd stick with Berry 411.

simeezee no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215C1928

how about maufait?

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F

Quote Originally Posted by simeezee
    how about maufait?
    Downloaded that but only the basic functions are free, I believe there is a monthly charge for the others. Why pay for something that Beyond411 does perfectly for free? JMHO.

gymkapp1 no está en línea Stack level 2

everytime tme i try OTA download Infspaceit sys its busy and i wont let me,any suggestions,I do have berry411 and like it but would lke other options