i have asked this before and are still having the problem. when i recieve a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

knighty1971 no está en línea Stack level 2

incoming call/text display

Advertisement

i have asked this before and are still having the problem.
    when i recieve a tect or a call from someone who is in my call book it just comes up as a number, i played about with their numbers and took the international dialing code from the number and it worked fine, BUT for some reason the next time they call or text it only comes back up as a number with the +code????? driving me crazy

do any of you guys have any ideas or are you getting this as well?

iam sure i found a option to add dialing codes somewhere but cant find it anywhere?

thanks

tippndown no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3012D2AF
    press send and then click the menu key....go to options and then smart dialing....that might be the option you found

Prioryman no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204E335B
    Read through the posts I explained how to do this about a week ago. I'm in UK on Vodafone and it works fine for me all my address book are +44 or +34 etc.... regards John

PIN/ID
    3012D2AF
    make sure your country code is set to +1.....the area code field should be blank.....and the national number length 10

PIN/ID
    3012D2AF
    I think Priory may have the answer since he is in the UK

proiryman

Quote Originally Posted by Prioryman
    Read through the posts I explained how to do this about a week ago. I'm in UK on Vodafone and it works fine for me all my address book are +44 or +34 etc.... regards John
    sorry did not see your reply, must be going blind in my old age
    thanks for your help, i have tried as you said and will keep my fingers crossed, you had number limit set to 10?

how do you find this device on vodafone....i cant get any games or extra themes from the blackberry site as vodafone wont allow access unless iam doing soemthing wrong again???

thanks

PIN/ID
    204E335B
    Set mine to 10 then 11 did not make any differance so let it at 11. You might also try a battery removal just to reset you phone and local cell. What network are you on? regards John

PIN/ID
    204E335B
    That will teach me to read first. You need to go to TCP in Advanced Options and add APN: Internet USERNAME: web PASSWORD web and all will work (took weeks to get Vodafone to find that it!!!) Regards

That will teach me to read first. You need to go to TCP in Advanced Options and add APN: Internet USERNAME: web PASSWORD web and all will work (took weeks to get Vodafone to find that it!!!) Regards
    thanks not like vodafone to be slow eh

what sites do you use to get themes, games etc etc, i just cant seem to find any

PIN/ID
    204E335B
    There are no themes as of yet. You can hack one the files to show other themes, but it a little bit of a pain. Don't use games (deleted of my phone) I use: Opera Mini Ver3, PicoNews and worldmate 2006. Try BB messanger my details are in my profile. Regards John

There are no themes as of yet. You can hack one the files to show other themes, but it a little bit of a pain. Don't use games (deleted of my phone) I use: Opera Mini Ver3, PicoNews and worldmate 2006. Try BB messanger my details are in my profile. Regards John
    what is this blackberry messanger????
    never used it yet

thanks

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    BlackBerry is a Pin to Pin Transport Instant Messaging application. It allows BlackBerry Users to IM with other BB Users. It's a great App.

hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles