hey everyone. i have an alpine stereo with an alpine bluetooth module for in car ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4

In Car Bluetooth Issues

Advertisement

hey everyone. i have an alpine stereo with an alpine bluetooth module for in car handsfree and my pearl connects to it just fine. the problem is, i can hear the people, but they can't hear me. i've reconnected, re-paired, and redone mostly everything i could do. before it started doing that, it would go in and out of connection too.

i tested the alpine bluetooth module with another phone (not a BB) just to see if it worked, and it worked just fine. any ideas? please help. the bluetooth module is really really useful and i would hate to get rid of it just 'cause it won't get along with my pearl. thanks.

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: In Car Bluetooth Issues

maybe try chnaging the settings on ur pearl to discoverable and see if that does anything
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

Quote Originally Posted by harry3334
    maybe try chnaging the settings on ur pearl to discoverable and see if that does anything
    yeah, it's on discoverable. it pairs and connects just fine. i just don't get why they don't hear me with the pearl, but with other phones, it's no problem.

anyone else? i tried re-pairing and all that again and people still can't hear me. pls help!