Anybody know how to import Nokia Contact lists to a Blackberry Pearl. Having lost my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

SteveHope no está en línea Stack level 1

Importing Nokia Phone Book to BB Pearl (and mac qu)

Advertisement

Anybody know how to import Nokia Contact lists to a Blackberry Pearl.

Having lost my old Nokia 6233 (including the SIM card) i've got a new Pearl - all my contacts are backed up on a mac using Phone Director for nokia.

Anybody have any experience in loading these to a Blackberry???

Also have just downlaoded PocketMac for Blackberry and i cannot seem to get PM to recognise the device (either though a connected USB or bluetooth) - is there anything obvious here i may be doing.

thanks

antx16 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Importing Nokia Phone Book to BB Pearl (and mac qu)

hi first and foremost you must first start pocketmac and then connect your blackberry via the usb cable , as for the nokia problem if you can borrow somebodys nokia unlocked sim free for five minutes and put a cheap pay as you go chip in it you can transfer your contacts back to that sim , then if your blacberry is unlocked you can insert the pay as u go sim transfer the contacts to address book the swap sims again , its a bit of work but an easy workaround .

cokes no está en línea Stack level 1

actually i have a similar problem, i have a Sony ericson W300i and i want to transfer all of my contacts from there to my pearl via bluetooth, but it won't let me? is there something i'm missing.

There are too many contacts to fit on the sim card

jwinslow no está en línea Stack level 1

I may be wrong, but I believe I read on the Blackberry website that Mac's and Pearls were not able to contact each other via bluetooth. I own a G4 powerbook and it would not synch via bluetooth. I put my contacts in the Mac address book and synched via usb cable and pocket mac. I only had about 100 contacts though.

antx16 no está en línea Stack level 3

hi read this link it may help a little more

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...mac_pearl.html