Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

All these problems don't seem to be worth the upgrade. Any clue when Tmo will ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

DrSuha no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

All these problems don't seem to be worth the upgrade. Any clue when Tmo will actually have 4.5 available?

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    well the officail software fixes the UMA/WIFI issue.

UMA/WIFI is for faster browsing speed, and making your calls over for the t-mobile network.

the new software does support the html email. you just have to resend your service books to your device, and then go to your mailbox options and you can adjust to html.

i've had the same blinking issue only with bb messenger. if i just start typing in a conversation that has already been opened and they send me a new message. it goes away once it blinks red for 'x' amount of time
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

Meh! no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me...
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyxedge View Post
    well the officail software fixes the UMA/WIFI issue.

UMA/WIFI is for faster browsing speed, and making your calls over for the t-mobile network.

the new software does support the html email. you just have to resend your service books to your device, and then go to your mailbox options and you can adjust to html.

i've had the same blinking issue only with bb messenger. if i just start typing in a conversation that has already been opened and they send me a new message. it goes away once it blinks red for 'x' amount of time
    I've had the blinking light issue with bbm on 4.3 since I got the device. I am thinking hard about upgrading to 4.5 because of all the UMA/Edge problems I am having now. It constantly switches between EDGE and UMA when I am right next to wireless router at home..heh. What phone companys 4.5 is everyone having the best luck with? Rogers? Wow TMO needs to step it up a little...Where might I look for the tutorials on upgrading to 4.5? I've also been curious about the software I have, I hear a lot of software isn't 4.5 compatible? hmm

Meh!

Firedragon64 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2576A7A6
    UMA works in 4.5.0.75

buton no está en línea Stack level 2
    there is no uma service in mexico, but i updraded to 4.50.75 and it is working great

Thehypercube no está en línea Stack level 1
    my battery seems to drain really fast on 4.5.0.52 - Anybody else experiencing that?

DiamondD2506 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    *Ask*
    Just upgraded to 4.5.0.69 last night and everything seems to be working great

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12