Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by steedtek actually it isn't an oxymoron, having a PDA device does not ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

~BLACK ICE~ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e224ba

Re: IM => sms or Data?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by steedtek
    actually it isn't an oxymoron, having a PDA device does not immediately mean you want to use it for email, for me it's basically to fuse an mp3 player a phone and a contact/schedule/task PDA device in one, i'm looking into the data plan for further features, but just because i like the BlackBerry's OS and phone better than a Motorola Q or Blackjack and actually intended on purchasing a blackjack until i was shown the pearl, doesn't mean i HAVE to do data.
    This is very true, but with a DATA plan you give the Blackberry Pearl its full potential. I started my sevice with Data Plan, and cant imagine what it would be like with out it.

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired

Quote Originally Posted by ~BLACK ICE~
    This is very true, but with a DATA plan you give the Blackberry Pearl its full potential. I started my sevice with Data Plan, and cant imagine what it would be like with out it.
    exactly, why get a BB then if you don't want a data plan...there are other phones that do the same things better

~BLACK ICE~ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e224ba

The ability to send an E-mail at any given time, being able to use your phone as a Modem, taking a picture of something funny and sending it right away... via email or any other format. Using Google Map for as long as you want. ... The list goes on for DAYS!!!

I have to admit though, it is a great organization tool.

Just yesterday I was in class. I was writting down the assingments I had due on my calendar on the BB. The lady sitting next to me said, " So you need your crackberry too?" hahahaha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12