Hi I'm new to the forum and a brand new Blackberry owner, I have a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ianeverton no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm new

Advertisement

Hi I'm new to the forum and a brand new Blackberry owner, I have a Pearl 8100.

How odd is it using a Blackberry after normal mobiles.....

Anyway my first problem I have encountered and need your help on.............

I'm trying to transfer video files from my old phone to my blackberry vis bluetooth but it will not let me, the only option on my bb is to transfer phone book, is this right ??? can you not transfer files via bluetooth to a bb ????

HELP !!!

I will have loads of questions so be prepared !!!!

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

Re: I'm new

You might want to purchase a micro SD card if you havent already. Video files can take up some memory. I rememmber syncing razr with my 8800, choose the file on ur mobile and select "send via bluetooth". go to media on your BB hit video hit "menu" and "recieve using bluetooth".

Yeah i've ordered a micro sd card, should be with me tomorrow.

Cheers i'll try your tip later on.

Quote Originally Posted by kentrg
    You might want to purchase a micro SD card if you havent already. Video files can take up some memory. I rememmber syncing razr with my 8800, choose the file on ur mobile and select "send via bluetooth". go to media on your BB hit video hit "menu" and "recieve using bluetooth".

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Welcome to Pinstack!

Thanks

I've just been scanning some of the themes for the 8100 Pearl there's loads on the site isn't there.

I fopund a wallpaper section too, why do you need wallpaper for a BB when the background is a theme ??? (sorry if i'm being stupid.

The manual I got with my Pearl is very poor, only talks about very basics !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyRVC
    Welcome to Pinstack!

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Welcome ianeverton! There's a ton of info out there. I would suggest starting at the FAQ. Some people have links in their signatures or just click here. http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/BlackBerryFAQ.html

To answer you question about wallpapers, the themes have default wallpapers. Some cool some not. A theme is actually the icons, the color of the highlight, etc. The wallpaper is just the background of your homescreen.

Hope this helps.