Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I'm since a few weeks with Proximus(Belgium) a bb user with a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

macfreaker no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Im mad at you RIM!

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I'm since a few weeks with Proximus(Belgium) a bb user with a secondhand 8700 and i'm very happy with it.

Colininco no está en línea Stack level 2

only 4-5 replacements? hahaha, thats nothing, before I got my pearl, I had 13 exchanges of my old phone! and still on my first pearl.....

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    My pearl is the best phone I've seen out there for the price! I'm not goin to try and talk you in to it like everyone else. Just get different phone. Why put up with it so long?(since Dec) memory bug was my only prob. Reddog helped me out, now I have no real probs.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Sorry you're having problems pabloescobar, but you know we are here to help you. Maybe if your budget permits it's time to upgrade to a new phone? Maybe try the Curve? I understand how frustrating it can be when you're having phone problems, especially a beloved and much needed bb. The Pearl is a great phone and many have had great success with it. I had trouble with several of them prior to making the decision to upgrade to a Curve. Hang in there because either way we are here for you.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

madetosink no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC9D3F

Ok pablo...here's what you need to do...

You need to first...post a thread on ALL of the problems you're currently having with your pearl. I mean ALLLLLL of them. Pinstack is here to, theoretically, pursue happiness with your RIM device. There's no need to be hateful toward RIM due to a stroke of bad luck because this site has not only helped me more than RIM themselves probably could and made me a more knowledgable person.

Second, be patient. There are always at least 700 stackers who browse this site constantly. If they can't help...another 700 will be on in maybe an hour. I posted a thread and received help within minutes. Registered Stackers: 191,424 ... If one of these brilliant minds don't have a solution on hand, then we help you find a solution by other means. Just relax Pablo...we are here to help!

Finally, RIM's BB is one of the most innovative and adaptable phones on the market. I kinda thought it was funny how their stock went up before and during the Iphone release. Now don't get me wrong...the Iphone is a pretty cool phone...but it's nothing more than a glorified touchscreen that happens to make calls (enough about the Iphone now). So your BB freezes or it enters a key wrong here and there...tell us...and we will help! There is so much useful knowledge on this website...and for us to see you leave without giving us a shot to help would sadden us.

In conclusion, RIM's products are superior, innovative, and, most importantly, awesome! Put the past behind and stick with it! You will soon see your phones true value!

Sincerely,

Made!

seabirdone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DE5001

If it was't for this site my pearl would have been launched long ago.Now friends eyes pop out when they see my screen and show them a couple of apps.Some get excited even holding it.Last night down the pub a friend (self employed musician) said Thats not a phone,it's a computer! not having seen one before he was seriousley impressed.WSorry to hear about your probs.Patience and spending time on this site is the answer when you get a pearl without initial probs.I suggest not doing any downloads other than carrier set up for awhile.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I have tried just about everything also and have come to the conclusion that my Pearl cannot be revived. I have tried to reinstall the OS, tried swapping batteries, tried using a wall charger and the USB port on my PC. Nothing detects the device. After 10 devices, I feel the need to move on to something more stable but I will NOT be leaving this site. I will always be here to help since I have a lot of knowledge about how these things should work.

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    I have tried just about everything also and have come to the conclusion that my Pearl cannot be revived. I have tried to reinstall the OS, tried swapping batteries, tried using a wall charger and the USB port on my PC. Nothing detects the device. After 10 devices, I feel the need to move on to something more stable but I will NOT be leaving this site. I will always be here to help since I have a lot of knowledge about how these things should work.
    After 10, I would imagine you would be rather intimate with them! I bet that CS just starts the replacement forms as soon as you call in! Sorry about your bad luck!

Daiikun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242A31A6

It's really sad that I'm hearing that there are so many problems with T-MO when they used to have some of the better customer support for their phones way back in the day. In any case, have you thought about trying to get an unlocked one and trying that out?

In any case, whoever posted the idea of all your problems you are having is right. Definitely start a thread. More likely than not, you'll get answers to most if not all your problems. Hell, I was struggling with my messages disappearing in my message log and I struggled with it for days. I come here, and there's not only a sticky, but a post RIGHT AT THE TOP that tells me how to fix it.

Before you throw this Pearl out the window (or under a car, hammer, drill, some other kind of destructive device) please post all your problems. I'm sure we'll be able to help you with most of them and hey, it could end up fixing all of them by just fixing a few of them!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I have posted my problems. I was up until 5 AM trying to wipe and reload my phone. Desktop Manager does not recognize the bb with or without any battery. I have also tried different chargers and batteries.

I don't know what else to do except use my 7100t. I am just really frustrated now.

gstull no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E8EF14

Search this site for "restoring a dead BB". I had the same issue and found a solution here. I cant remember exactly what the steps were but it had to do with removing the battery and maybe even holding down a key and then plugging it into the synch cable. Search for it, it restored a totally dead Pearl for me.

gkg3059 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    204bd5f7

Quote Originally Posted by beamolite
    Some people can not be satisfied no matter what.
    Thank you!

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

alot of the issues with the devices especially when it comes to restoring information when loading new OS. if you have really exchanged your device 4-5 times or even 10 then customer service will give you an option for an alternate exchang which usually anothe blackberry or a windows mobile device.

What I would honestly do is start posting different issues you have in the correct forums so that we could get you back up and running, and it's never been brought to my attention that aftr updating to the latest t-mobile software 4.2.1.107 would still have the ABC icon stuck on screen. With the broken latch on the door go by your local t-mobile store and see if they will swap it out with a blackberry pearl that may have been returned.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Thumbs up Re: Im mad at you RIM!

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    If you get rid of the BB and leave pinstack I will be sad. So, wanna switch to Sprint?

stop trying to steal t-mobile customers, or i'll steal your sprint customer...lol

Quote Originally Posted by gstull
    Search this site for "restoring a dead BB". I had the same issue and found a solution here. I cant remember exactly what the steps were but it had to do with removing the battery and maybe even holding down a key and then plugging it into the synch cable. Search for it, it restored a totally dead Pearl for me.
    I have done this many times already. I was up until 5 AM Central Time doing that and the phone did not come back on. I just got off the phone with T-Mobile and they are sending me out a THIRD Pearl for free (when what I wanted was a completely different device but I guess I wasn't convincing enough to get it. I should have asked to speak to someone in retentions) for temporary use.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast