Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I am a simple man, I dont ask for much in life. I have never ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

pabloescobar no está en línea Stack level 2

Im mad at you RIM!

Advertisement

I am a simple man, I dont ask for much in life. I have never owned a blackberry before, until last december when I purchased a pearl. As of now I will never purchase anything from R.I.M. every again. I hate this peice of junk, and I wish I had never been introduced to it. I bought it from t-mobile, since Dec I have had to replace it 4-5 times, each time I deal with some rep who thinks pulling the battery is going to fix a broken battery cover latch. They make you feel like spending 40 minutes on the phone with them is an honor. All because R.I.M cant seem to get there heads out of their.....I downloaded the upgrade yesterday, hoping this would resolve a lot of the issues I deal with,(abc tab, constant freezing, battery pull 3-4 times a week.) But no my phone works like crap, as usual. Sad thing was I wasnt surprised at all. Now I cant restore anything, my themes dont work, and when I text people it inserts characters I never pressed. Typical rim customer care, and quality. I hope the i-phone wipes them off the map
    Last edited by Rcbjr; 08-30-2007 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Remove Shouting and cleaned up the language.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Re: Im mad at your RIM!

Sorry you feel that way.
    Last edited by cp6169; 08-30-2007 at 11:58 PM.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Im mad at you RIM!

So you have been troubleshooting your BB with RIM? Usually you troubleshoot with the carrier, so maybe its TMO reps you are mad at?

You could always come over to Sprint, Ill hook you up.

Emmc no está en línea Stack level 5

You've been a member of this forum since January and posted twice. Neither of your posts were questions. Answers and questions are a big part of why this site exists. Sorry to hear it's not working for you.

PIN/ID
    3056468b

If you get rid of the BB and leave pinstack I will be sad. So, wanna switch to Sprint?
    Last edited by cp6169; 08-31-2007 at 12:32 AM.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

If you would like, we could probably help you get your pearl back to normal.

Let us know if we can provided you with any advice or assistance.

tj2311111 Guest

^^How are you a veteran if you post twice? IMO thats not utilizing what you have in front of you. Who knows we couldve helped sort out your problems or at least attempted. But whatever you can feel how ever you want towards RIM, doesnt affect me or my BB.

aimeekelley no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    askme

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~maybe it is operator error?

beamolite no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23F73F86

Some people can not be satisfied no matter what.

kjbmax77 no está en línea Stack level 3

it appears someone feels this forum is just for venting frustrations

PIN/ID
    3056468b

How bout we post solutions to the OP's problems instead of lighting fire under his bum.

gokoudes no está en línea Stack level 1

I've only posted twice, now, as well; however, over the last 10 months I've owned my Pearl, I've found solutions to any issues/questions I've had posted all over the place on these forums. Some problems common, some not so common. If you're having specific problems, I can pretty much guarantee someone very nice will answer your question promptly. Either that or the question's been answered already.

BTW, T-Mo tech support sorta bites... your best bet is to find answers here.

PIN/ID
    3056468b

budkleppe no está en línea Stack level 3

I've had TMo reps tell me to come here!

pabloescobar no está en línea Stack level 2

yes i am venting. yes i have only posted twice, but i visit this site very often, usually to help get my pearl in working order. i have benifited quite a lot from this site and the people. u are all very helpfull. it wouldnt be a big issue if just one pearl i owned was giving me problems, but i have had so many, and each one has had its own unique issues. the one i currently have seems to freeze up often, i can sit there and get dizzy watching the hourglass rotate over and over again. i do a battery pull at least once every other day. now with the update from tmob, it inserts extra letters when i am texting, i have to keep going back o correct the words. not to mention it throws an error code evry time i try to load one of my themes. the hourglass thing is the most annoying cause it usually happens when i am need to use it right away.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast