Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by OatMichelle ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~For some reason I was using the messenger that ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: IM+ All Messenger

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by OatMichelle View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~For some reason I was using the messenger that came with my phone for AIM/Yahoo/ICQ for over 6 months without a problem. I happen to b on the AT&T network and it suddenly stopped working and continues to give me an error message"unexpected exception 0>=0" even the company doesn't kno what to do, I have deleted and reinstalled but I was happy with the free messenger and don't want to have to pay. N e one else have this problem? After reading the posts here I am currently using Ramble which seems cheep compared to the others and JiveTalk seems great but I'm only a 10min user for Jive so, I guess ill end up paying for it. Does n e one kno how long the JiveTalk subscription lasts for the $20?
    The $20 version is good for as long as your BlackBerry works. It can not be transfered to another device, and it's unclear if you can "sell" it with your device, but you probably can.

The $30 version has "free upgrades", and can be transfered to another BlackBerry when you get a new device.

Check here for official info.
    JerryD

SHAPE no está en línea Developer

seabirdone, thank you for your feedback. It is important for us that users enjoy IM+.

I will surely forward your request about adding pinstack messenger to IM+ All-in-One to our developers. For now we are on improving existing services.

I will look for more information about the issue with the address book and will come back to you later. Thank you for the patience.
    Victoria
    Head of QA & Customer Care
    SHAPE Services

The SPCS Guy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30F558F8

I am not knocking anyones taste, but $50 for a program to use IM services that are FREE is kind of crazy. That $50 can be used for a bill that's worthwhile. I have no problem using YaHooIM or AIM on my Pearl @ this time. Those are the only 2 main programs. Ok, so if you want to charge, why $50? It's not worth $50 for free programs. I know AIM (the real one) is not available for most of the GSM pearls or even Verizon, but I think cost wise, $20 is the limit, and even that is too much.

I find it hard to believe people would plunk down $50 for a program for their phone, but don't wanna pay for other things that are more meaningful like Cable or Rent.

Just think @: $50 with 10 new users and you make a quick 500.00 and it's only a 7 day trial and not 30 days. Too much money being made and not enough of a trial period to use the service. I coulda just bought a full mebership to PS for less than that. I just took advantage of the $15 offer Hayden had. I would feel I cheated HIM if I paid $50 for this.

I have tried all the pay programs, and I remember when IM+ gave me problems, but then I was able to use it. It is a good program, but I would not pay $50 for it...NEVER..to access a free network.

JE
    Last edited by The SPCS Guy; 02-18-2008 at 12:52 AM.

Dear users,

You are now able to update IM+ All-in-One Mobile Messenger to version 5.2.5!

The download link is here or wap.shapeservices.com.
    You can also follow other users' opinions at this thread.

Thanks and regards,
    Irene
    Last edited by SHAPE; 04-04-2008 at 09:50 AM.
    Victoria
    SHAPE Services

Want to stay online in all the IMs 24/7?
    Save the battery for calls but still chat with friends?
    Use the email environment instead of the IM interface?

If at least one of the answers is YES, then try the IM+ All-in-One Mobile Messenger v.6.0 with the IM Push mode!
    The free 7 day trial is still there)

Want to learn more -> go to SHAPE Services site <-
    Victoria
    SHAPE Services

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Sounds like a good product!
    Last edited by Berryadict; 01-21-2009 at 07:58 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12