Results 1 to 2 of 2 be slightly dangerous. I love my Black Pearl and have found several things that ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ebradlee10 no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm a Noob, but know enough...

Advertisement be slightly dangerous.

I love my Black Pearl and have found several things that have enhanced the experience.

Our ranks are growing all the time! On sun at 9a EST there were over 120 people here. I wanted to post this thread to see if we could come up with a list of important apps or accessories that enhance the experience for the Pearl/Blackberry beginner. Perhaps if enough people to post it could get pinned.

Here are three things that have been cool for me:

Berry411 - A free yelow/white pages look-up with many other features and plug-ins available. It's available over-the-air (OTA) with no PC needed. I only just got my screen protector and it's awesome. I only wish I had gotten it sooner! Noobs, don't put your Pearl in your pocket with keays, a lighter or coins!

Handmark Pocket Express - Also OTA and also free. A neat little app that gets info quicker than your browser. Top News, Sports & Weather for starters. You can get a subscription with added features, but the free works for me. (Now if they could only get English Soccer results.)

That's it for now. What about you?

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    Ask Me

Re: I'm a Noob, but know enough...

Ebradlee, excellent list. I would also add Google Maps or Blackberry Maps (depending on which one you prefer).