Does anyone know a way of increasing the Icon text size. I have increased the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

kc1957 no está en línea Stack level 1

ICON Text size

Advertisement

Does anyone know a way of increasing the Icon text size. I have increased the text font but it doesn't increase the icon names. For us older users who need glasses this is a problem. I find myself struggling when I need to do something quickly and don'y have my spec's. Are there themes that will change this. many thanks

Kev New 8100 user.

th0575 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245BA541
    I do not think there is a way, i have had my bb pearl 8100 for about 5months and i was not successful in finding that feature.
    NOTHING IS TO DIFFICULT AND NOT TRYING IS THE ONLY FAILURE!

ALWAYS WATCHING!

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5
    I believe you can change the icon text size if you create your own theme and just make the text size larger. At least that's how it was when I used to make themes.

rmg
    rmg no está en línea Stack level 1
    How about the system font? When I go to "Screen/Keyboard" I can select "System Font" as the display font. However, that's extremely tiny text. don't know why they did that... It's the one non-productive aspect I can find with my 8120. there are a ton of great themes, but the system font is tiny with them.

Does anyone know/is there a way to change the system font?

rg