is there anyway to make the application icons show a menu/list of options and NOT ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

herfigurefemale no está en línea Stack level 1

icon modifcation

Advertisement

is there anyway to make the application icons show a menu/list of options and NOT all the image icons? i've never been a fan of images for options.

also can you make icons/short cuts for things other than the options? like i'd like an icon/shortcut that goes STRAIGHT to compose sms/text instead of just a general compose or going into the menu under messages.

one more thing, does the pearl have "screen savers" such as a floating clock that would be on when the screen goes dark? that would be fabulous
    Last edited by herfigurefemale; 03-27-2008 at 09:57 PM.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    unfortunately the themes and no you can't shortcut to actuall composeare all set with icons, no list themes anymore. in regards to composing, it'll just bring up the address book, and you can choose what number you wan to call, sms, email, etc. and thats in your options and thats with changing the convience key.

And no screen saver on the blackberry devices
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

Virex no está en línea Banned for Content theft
    PIN/ID
    CUSHION
    yea as for screen savers, the amount of ram necessary to support animated media at the contstant loop would drain the battery and run out of memory fast as hell

Killer567 no está en línea Stack level 1
    This link might help you.

blackberryforums.com/general-8100-series-discussion-pearl/99446-8100-tmo-list-theme.html

Copy and paste in browser address bar

bigsho no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by herfigurefemale View Post
    is there anyway to make the application icons show a menu/list of options and NOT all the image icons? i've never been a fan of images for options.

also can you make icons/short cuts for things other than the options? like i'd like an icon/shortcut that goes STRAIGHT to compose sms/text instead of just a general compose or going into the menu under messages.

one more thing, does the pearl have "screen savers" such as a floating clock that would be on when the screen goes dark? that would be fabulous
    easiest way to compose an SMS or text is this:

From the main screen of the phone, start typing the persons name you want to text, it will bring up matches, scroll to the one you want and then hit the "menu"button, choose compose SMS text, then type away. takes all of 3 seconds to get a text started