Can someone that has had consistent luck synching their G4 iBook or Powerbook using Pocketmac ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

wclyffe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23D3F4C2

Arrow iBook G4 Sync using PocketMac 4

Advertisement

Can someone that has had consistent luck synching their G4 iBook or Powerbook using Pocketmac 4.0 please post the do's and don'ts to getting the Pearl to work successfully. Much appreciated!!! (By the way, I searched this forum and others trying to find a cohesive list, but there are just bits here and there and most of it suggests it does not work). Thanks!

diesel1218 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32CAA233
    I am not sure there really is a consistant sync with pocketmac. It still seems a little buggy everytime I use it but eventually it works.
    Blackberry 8830 WORLD EDITION

Blackberry PIN - 32CAA233

MySpace http://www.myspace.com/andrews9

hazeltine no está en línea Stack level 1
    i end up unchecking everything and just synching my address book alone. if i had more than one process checked i would get an error. then doing the calendar alone and so on. that seems to work better for me.

wclyffe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23D3F4C2

Arrow

Thanks for your input above....I'd be curious how many contacts and roughly how many event & tasks you are trying to sync. It seems like the software has more trouble with the larger files. Also, if you have the time it would be great for someone to list their process step by step, as a lot of people are unable to get a connection or complete sync to go through. Thanks!!