Does anyone know why I cannot make a photo my home screen image with iBerry ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

rmg
    rmg no está en línea Stack level 1

Question iBerry 2.0 Zen

Advertisement

Does anyone know why I cannot make a photo my home screen image with iBerry Zen 2.0? If I set a photo for the home screen image, it only displays in the application screen, when it's obscured by the icons. This seems backwards to me. The opening (Zen) screen remains black...

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Is it the iBerry Zen theme you're trying to put a picture on, or are you trying to put an iPhone picture on your current theme?

Some themes don't allow a custom wallpapers, perfect example:

I downloaded the Stargazer theme from m.blackberry.com and tried changing the backround picture with one of my own b/c i thought it was gay. Well it didn't let me, so I deleted the theme.

Try switching your themes, then setting the picture you want as homescreen and see if it changes. Let us know if that works...
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

rmg
    rmg no está en línea Stack level 1
    yeah. that's it. I had the same experience with Stargazer. I suspected it was the same with iPhone Zen 2.0 which, btw, is a very cool theme. I just want to put my own dang picture on the front screen.

I'm a Mac user, but I'm gonna install Parallels to run XP, just so I can make themes the way I want them.

Thanks for your input.

rg