Hi all. I have a Pearl, very happy about it. I was trying to find ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mizio66 no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile I want to Synch Calendar BUT NOT Mail

Advertisement

Hi all. I have a Pearl, very happy about it.
    I was trying to find a way so that I keep my Calendar up to date without having to synch mails also. I am often in front of my pc, so I pick up mail regularly, but when I'm off I'd like to have the Calendar always aligned with Outlook on the server. I tried with rules, but it doesn't work. Nad if I have to fully synch the calendar each time... it takes long... and no Desktop SW synch...
    Anybody has a clue ?
    Thanks a lot !

Maurizio

DriftorX no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me!!

Re: I want to Synch Calendar BUT NOT Mail

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

As of what I know you can only sync it through the DM.you can set the option to only sync Calendar if you wish under the advance option under sync. Just uncheck the mail sync. As far as syncing like OTA I'm not sure if this is possible, with a 3rd party app maybe. Which I have no clue if there is one.

mizio66 no está en línea Stack level 1

AW: I want to Synch Calendar BUT NOT Mail

I see, but do you 9all) think my idea is worth 2 pences, at least ??
    I mean, I am in the office, with my laptop 80% of the time. The rest I travel, but then I can switch on full sycn...

In the office I'd like just to have Calendar sync, since mail I don't need (and being ofter abroad, expensive). So after this, wherever I am, the calendar is aligned, without synching via USB.DM.

Cheers !

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro

That is correct. If you are not on a BES, you can only sync your calendar using Desktop Manager. If you were on a BES it would be possible to turn off mail sync.

You can also disable mail redirection on Desktop Manager and only sync your calendar, but you will still have to do the calendar manually.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Not sure if u are on bes or bis, or what app you are syncing with, but u can pick/choose under the configuration tab what gets synced and what doesn't

You won't get wireless updating on bb without bes for calendar.