i have read through the threads and i see plenty of stuff about what i ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

charleysangels no está en línea Stack level 2

Question i wanna watch a video!!!! help!!!!

Advertisement

i have read through the threads and i see plenty of stuff about what i want to do but most of it might as well be in a foreign lang. i need someone who can "dummy it up" for me.... i am trying to watch... well anything... on my pearl. i have gone to google and searched videos and it says Loading... (google video requires javascript) i selected run. Still nothing. So i downloaded miniopera .... nothing... so i downloaded wap.pinstack.... nothing.....
    I wanna watch something.....
    Can someone tell me exactly what steps need to be taken to get to a video and any other programs i need to get just to be able to watch....
    simple as possible

Thank you in advance!!!

stakka no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: i wanna watch a video!!!! help!!!!

you cant stream videos from the internet on the pearl.. it dont got flash capabilities yet

so for now all you can do is download videos onto your computer, covert it to the right format and put it on your bb thru desktop

and welcome to the stacks

ok how do i do that

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

charleysangel -- welcome to the stacks

try this thread:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...de_videos.html

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Here's one for you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0P7fTLRGEY

Copy this URL with your BB. Then go to 3gptogo.com. Delete the URL in the box and paste the one I just gave you. Right above that switch the setting to mp4. Then hit convert. Its going to tell you wait a min while it gets your vid then hit the refresh in your menu. When ready you'll see a thumbnail of the vid and download option. And that's it! This is just a quick fix for you to try and it takes about 15min. Only short vids work for me using this method. The best way is converting on your pc! Also retry if it dosent work the first time. Good luck! I know how you feel!

"hanging head in shame" i dont know what "streaming" video means.

cherrichiodo i tried that but it says Error 503 service unavaliable

rdills.. im trying that now. i'll be sure to let yall know how it goes

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦Thanks so much for the warm welcome--this place is the shiz
    ya'll r so smart... i have so much to learn,

hpmcdonald no está en línea Stack level 2

I use two programs to transfer movies and tv shows from DVD to the media card in my Pearl. Both of them are from Slysoft.com

The first one is AnyDVD - this program breaks the copy-protection on your DVD's so your computer can see the files on the disc.

The second one is CloneDVD Mobile - This program will shrink the feature (movie, TV episode, etc) on the disc and re-encode it specifically for the Pearl (as well as a number of other mobile formats)

You'll need both of these programs and a micro sd storage card to put the resulting file on.

This is the the best "push one button" solution for video on the Pearl.

These programs are not free, but they do have a 21-day free trial period - so you can see if it works for you before you buy it.