It was going on for about 3 days...and I had no idea why no one ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

zaikaO no está en línea Stack level 1

Question i send sms, but people don't receive it...help!!!!

Advertisement

It was going on for about 3 days...and I had no idea why no one replied to my sms.
    I have Blackberry Pearl, provider T-mobile. When i send sms i get checkmark as usual...but recipients dont get my message! I receive sms just fine, able to send from my phone to my phone and receive just fine. I have unlimited sms plan...Also called customer service and went through "trouble shooting"...(take yr battery out)...didnt help. Can someone HELP me???

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Go to options>advanced options>host routing table> scroll down to the bold T-Mobile USA(xxxxxxxx)>hit menu and register Now

xxxxxxxx= whatever number you have

Speedslayer no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hi, i actually have the same problem, even i am an ATT subcriber. i cant recieve or sent SMS messanges, at first i didnt realize it but when a couple of friends pointed out to me that i dont respond to their SMS i then realized this was happening..could you help me out as well.

Speedslayer

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Did you try Jeff's suggestion, Speedslayer?

Speedslayer no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yes I did, but when i go to the Host Routing Table option the it says ""no Enties"" but if i press left option key (left to the scroll) i says ""register now"" i did that too, but nothing happened...

Speedslayer.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Do you have a text plan with AT&T? Not a data plan, but a text plan. Text is not included in AT&T's data plan.

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    You should have recieved and registration email a few seconds after you followed my instructions. Id call att cause its a service issue

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7
    Try going to options, sms text, make sure data coding is set to 7 bit, and network to send over is GSM. Hope it helps.

zaikaO no está en línea Stack level 1
    I registered as well and received confirmation, but still have the same problem. My data coding is set to 7. Any other suggestions??? Guys?

TroyL65 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241D7FF7
    not sure if this has anything to do with it or not but i have seen some setting in the advacded thing for firewalls could i tbe on blocking sms???