Hey there people I like this forum here so I decided to open up my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

chuckymafia2001 Guest

I opened up my own forums

Advertisement

Hey there people I like this forum here so I decided to open up my own, I hope the Admins here do not get mad, I have other categories than those posted here, I only have a small section for the black berry but with your help I expect to have more. Its new so if you guys could help populate it, that would be awesome. Its new so take the good names first. Thanks and the link is ********.com/forum , like i said its not edvertising just putting it out there.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: I opened up my own forums

What is your forum based on? You said a small BB section, do you plan to specialize in phones?
    Last edited by cp6169; 09-24-2007 at 10:49 PM.

chuckymafia2001 Guest

well i do most phones such as Motorola, Samsung and Panasonic. Nokias as well but i haven't added them, Its fun to unlock and well I want people to log in and start topics up and suscribe to make my forum take off. I put alarm diagrams there for cars, and well I also have diagrams of just almost anything at my disposal, you name it I have it, so just advising and i have bandwidth so I can also put ffirmwares to download for free at blazzing speeds and stop using those rapidshares. Well let me know if you guys have any suggestions and i ask you guys to please help me populate this forum, its just a forum for people who want information and help with technology, Amateurs and begginers. I will put tutorials soon as to most things on the site. Thanks.

seabirdone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DE5001

Could be the start of something big,Good Luck!!! www.********.com/forum

chuckymafia2001 Guest

Thanks for the support, I am still waiting on some of my buddies to get on and add themselves. If you guys want any topic added, let me know, you could become admins.

michaelcramos no está en línea Stack level 2

im now a new member thanks for all your help
    TEE

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

cool...joining now