Lately I have been changing my home screen and themes like some people change their ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jlphotog no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

I ooopsed and don't know how to fix it!

Advertisement

Lately I have been changing my home screen and themes like some people change their shorts. Every couple of days.

When I change themes its a simple one, two, three steps and it's done. Same when I change home screens. However when I change home screens I always change the theme back to BB Dimension Zen, for this is the setup I like and I can change the HS and everything else stays the same.

Well... Today, I changed the home screen and forgot to change the theme back to BB Dimension Zen first. It was still on one of the themes I downloaded through this site. The home screen on that theme changed to what I wanted, but the rest of that theme is still in place. I would like to get the original home screen for that theme back but can't figure out how to do it short of deleting that theme entirely and re-downloading it.

Any suggestions?
    If I wasn't crazy, I would go insane.

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: I ooopsed and don't know how to fix it!

Have you tried loading another theme- set it- then choose the zen theme again and load it. I would try this through DM cause the original still should be there.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro

try this: menu > options > themes > choose the theme and hit menu > reset theme default

jlphotog no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

Thanks guys, it worked. I did what doughdaddy suggested. The only problem with that was I had to go through and reset the order of the icons to the way I like 'em.
    If I wasn't crazy, I would go insane.

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro

Exactly, as it says, reset to default. That means everything.