Ok I apologize for this request but I have searched and cannot find out how ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

RS4
    RS4 no está en línea Stack level 1

i not so smart

Advertisement

Ok I apologize for this request but I have searched and cannot find out how to get my phone to sync or even have my pc to recon my BB for that matter. I just keep thinking something baff is going to happen to my phone and the 500 plus contacts. Also does any one know where to get software for Macs. Thanx for the help.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    you have to install the Blackberry desktop manager to your PC before it will sync to your device. If you have not yet, download the CD ROM that came with yourBB, or go to BB website and you can download it for free there.

RS4
    RS4 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I installed I org and it would not rec the phone then I did a system restore and I reinstalled again and I could back it up then I did another system restore and I could not back up then I cleard it off and reinstalled it and I still can't get it going. Infact I still have the installation screens up till I get some input on what I'm doing wrong.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    i dont really understand, maybe a device-PC expert will respond soon-sorry