Hey stars, i need these three things!>an older version of bb app world! The 2.1....version ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Razen no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    256D76F4

Question I NEED URGENT HELP!!

Advertisement

Hey stars, i need these three things!>an older version of bb app world! The 2.1....version will install and run but would dissapear after device is rebooted!>A signed/registered memory up pro latest version or a color pearl app!>help on how to download any app/theme/game from this website coz the link either on uc, opera or built in browser will give me this error:[The requested URL /themes/cherrichiodo/81tp45ota/com_plazmic_theme_c2tp81_pinstack45.jad was not found on this server.Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.Apache/2.2.17 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.17 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at images.pinstack.comPort 80]Help me guys and thanks, ADVANCE!
    Last edited by Razen; 11-18-2011 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Typing error giving a different meaning to a word
    Love was stolen from the very beggining, so stop complaining! You are not the first