i have a few questions about my pearl, i know you have probably answered them, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

kcvespa63 no está en línea Stack level 1

i need some answers

Advertisement

i have a few questions about my pearl, i know you have probably answered them, but cna you give me some help. i read something about t-mobile new OS and that you can just use the jar. files to install to yrou phone. is that possible? becuase i really want games on it. and also, how can i get the white pearl ball to be a different color? and i am looking to maybe download a music player, i found a itunes one, is that good? and does anyone know any good headphones that work well wiht the pearl?

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: i need some answers

Quote Originally Posted by kcvespa63
    i have a few questions about my pearl, i know you have probably answered them, but cna you give me some help.

i read something about t-mobile new OS and that you can just use the jar. files to install to yrou phone. is that possible? becuase i really want games on it.

and also, how can i get the white pearl ball to be a different color?

and i am looking to maybe download a music player, i found a itunes one, is that good?

and does anyone know any good headphones that work well wiht the pearl?
    You can download JAR files for OTA installations, but that doesn't guarantee the program will work on your particular device. See this post for an explanation of JAR, JAD, ALX, and COD files. Check out http://www.getjar.com and http://www.mobilerated.com - they have lots of games.

Search the forums for trackball color - there are many posts on the subject.

The built in Media Player will play most popular music formats as long as they do not have DRM protection. I'm not aware of any iTunes player, though. If you provide a link, you might get more information.

The Pearl doesn't support BlueTooth Stereo, and has a micro jack. Just keep that in mind when you look for (wired) headphones.
    JerryD