Okay so this is my problem i try to send a message but it never ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jayjay7411 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3189BF5E

Question I Need Help With Bb Messenger Please!!

Advertisement

Okay so this is my problem i try to send a message but it never delivers meaning the d never shows and the recepent never recives it... so i try takeing out my battery bout 3 times over doesn't solve anything close conversation and reopen never solves anything then now i try to delete contact and add but i cant get the person to recive my request so now i am screwed!! well also my smile next to my contact and conversations has a series of ripples coming out of him.i think this has something to do with it i called sprint customer care and they dont know crap they suggested to delete bb messenger all together and redownload it i dont wanna do that please help me?!?!?

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Re: I Need Help With Bb Messenger Please!!

Just making sure you know this...

BB Messenger only works from one BB to another, via the BB's PIN number.

Are you by any chance trying to use it to someone's phone number or AIM/Yahoo/Google ID?

Just asking because it wasn't clear from your OP.

Welcome to the Stacks!
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

jayjay7411 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3189BF5E

yes i know i am very fimilar with all the bb apps i am just stuck here i put the pin in see yesterday it worked fine and today it just started this

umanben no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317f3afd

I know this may be an obvious suggestion but do you pay extra for the blackberry service like bis. My friend has an 8130 and elected not to get the service and had the same problem. Other than that maybe go into options and re register the device on the network. That may work. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~